Tuesday, May 13, 2008

13 Angels Standing Guard at the Foot of Your Bed


13 Angels Standing Guard at the Foot of Your Bed- A Silver Mt. Zion
I don't know if I believe in Angels, but if they do exist and if there are some good ones around us, spirits who watch over us and send vibrations of peace and calm, I wish they would stand over my bed and bless me with their presence.

In a world full of death, inflicted upon us by humans lost in despair or by Mother Nature herself, we could all use some indication that it is not all for naught.

I lay down in a dark room and close my eyes. I let myself absorb the energy and it restores me.

This is how I would want them to sound.

2 comments:

vij'n said...

I dunno dude, I think I would freak out if I hear these sounds coming from the foot of my bed. Can you say psychotic break?

Sasha

L said...

Hey! This is a surprise! Didn't expect to see you here. I think it's beautiful. Maybe it's my psychotic tendencies, but I find it comforting. Maybe you just need a little more imagination! :)